[SECC] SSCW comments

Larry Crim k4ab@email.msn.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 22:01:50 -0600

> I used a delta loop on 80 versus verticals in the past.

Its been a while since I played SS but, for me, the best 80m stateside
antenna is a simple Inv V above 60. Or crossed dipoles.

For 40m, a simple 50 foot high dipole aimed at Cleveland, Ohio..This along
with a 2L 40 aimed west works well.

For the most part, you want to keep with horizontal versus vertical
polarization.

73,
Larry K4AB