[SECC] CQ WW 2000

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4jyo@frontiernet.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:42:47 -0600

Hi guys, well I had several goals this year for CQ WW and I am glad to be
able to report that I made them. I wanted to break the all time USA records
on SO LP single band  10 mtrs and I was able to do this for both SSB and CW
contests. The SSB test was a lot of fun and had no problems but CW was a
different story. The Stackmatch would only let me select any 2 of the 4 for
this past weekend so mostly ran with the top 2 and switched to the old stack
for South America and ZL. Somebody slammed the door to Europe a little
before 1700 Sunday morning and while it came back; it wasn't the same.
Thanks John for the 8P9Z mult! cu guys in the 10 mtr test! 73's Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO
check out www.k4wi.net