[SECC] contest activity (NOT!)

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:00:11 -0500

Well, not much happening at K9AY -- and my e-mail was
completely screwed up for 1-1/2 weeks before we caught it
(some messages OK, some bounced, most disappeared into a
black hole)...including several I tried to post to this
reflector.

I was traveling during CQWW and have way too much work to
do at home this coming weekend and will unfortunately miss
the ARRL 160 contest. After our new carpet is installed, I
should get a break and plan to operate the 10M contest either
QRP or LP, probably CW only. Not sure what level of effort.

My major effort will be the ARRL DX CW -- not yet sure about
power or band choice. Possibilities include SOAB QRP or LP,
and am thinking about single band options.

Hope everyone had fun in CQWW!

73, Gary
K9AY