[SECC] New members

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:22:49 -0400

I finally put in the last round of additions and corrections
to the SECC roster.  We have two new members join us in the past
60 days or so...

Jack Richardson, KV1E, of Alpharetta has previous been known as
W0KSF, W1EPM and W6SQT.  He lists his favorite contests as the
ARRL 10 meter contest (CW), SS CW and the ARRL VHF contests.
His e-mail is jackrich@mindspring.com

Also joining is Rick Wallis, KA4VHV (formerly WD4IOW). Rick is
located in Resaca, GA and operates SS, Field Day, WPX SSB & CW,
GaQP and RTTY Roundup. E-mail: ka4vhv@earthlink.net

I also entered updated information for N4UK and KT4G (ex-KU4OH).

Check the web site roster and send me any other changes -- I'll
get them entered and ship the file to K2UFT to load the updates.

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Secretary