[SECC] Fw: [PaQSO] W3DYA PQP Mobile Plans

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:54:42 +0100

Below is a list of counties on my list for PQP 2000.  I do not expect to
run all of them, but I'm hoping I can at least get from Pike/Wayne in the
northeast to Washington/Greene in the SW.  No I'm not taking any bets on
it!

I plan to go west on 80 and then 79 south and make a few detours to
nearby county lines.  If it isn't over when I get to Washington, I plan
to go east to the turnpike and continue east until it is over.  Based on
past experience, I think it will be over long before I get back to
Chester PA HI!

I will be operating 20, 40, 15, and 10 meters - will QSY to any band on
request.  Only work CW, so resonators are tuned for the center CW
frequency for fast QSY.  I usually try to operate below the center freq
and think I'll go down 5 or 10 Khz if it's crowded.  I don't plan to go
above the center frequence, but it depends on where I can find some empty
space.

I will probably put my 80m resonator on late in the evening; but not
before 10M shuts down.

GL to everyone and hope condx even better than they were for CQP this
past weekend.

73, Norm, W3DYA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -W3DYA PQP 2000 CTYLIST
COUNTY(ABBREV)
PIKE(PIK) WAYNE(WAY) LACKAWANNA( LAC) MONROE( MOE)      CARBON( CAR)
    LUZERNE( LUZ)       SCHUYLKILL( SCH)      COLUMBIA( COL)
MONTOUR( MTR)     NORTHUMBERLAND( NUM)       LYCOMING( LYC)      UNION(
UNI)      CLINTON( CLI)       CENTRE( CEN)     CLEARFIELD( CLE)
JEFFERSON( JEF)     ELK( ELK)      JEFFERSON( JEF)     CLARION( CLA)
VENANGO( VEN)     MERCER( MER)         LAWRENCE( LAW)     BUTLER( BUT)
 BEAVER( BEA)     ALLEGHENY( ALL)     WASHINGTON( WAS)     GREENE( GRE)
FAYETTE(FAY)     WASHINGTON( WAS)     WESTMORELAND( WES)     SOMERSET(
SOM)     BEDFORD( BED)     FULTON( FUL)     HUNTINGDON( HUN)
FRANKLIN( FRA)     CUMBERLAND( CUM)     YORK( YOR)     DAUPHIN( DAU)
LEBANON( LEB)     LANCASTER(LAN)     BERKS( BER)     CHESTER( CHE)

Submissions to: paqso@qth.net
To send email you must use the address you subscribed.

Non-Members and HTML posts are not accepted at QTH.NET