[SECC] SS and Cabrillo

thompson@mindspring.com thompson@mindspring.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:22:15 -0400

Most logging programs only give you a claimed score and do not show on off
times or ops in MO logs.   I made a pitch that
the programs allow modification of the print output for this, but except for
the soapbox  section you must write or type these
on a separate page.

Writelog does allow this type of modification and NA still allows a .PRN
print so you can keep a regular log (if you want to print out
a log to save).

The CQ 160 is coming into the cabrillo fold in 2001, too.   So AA4LR is
correct..I can only list call score and category for claimed scores
not the full line score as before.  The Cabrillo supporters don't want to
clog the summary with these items..but guys like ON4UN were able to put them
in the summary as comments (Writelog!).

Another beware...The latest windows operating system (90% of new PC's come
with ME) does not have a DOS boot.   As  a matter of fact
they have eliminated the DOS kernal...watch out.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com