[SECC] Sweepstakes

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:20:04 +0100

Well, yes and no.  The web site you cite is after all entitled "Musings on
the Carbillo Spec. . ."  It is not represented as being a contest rule or
specification.

It's the ARRL's contest and the ARRL can specify the form in which they
will accept entries.  However, asking for the off times seems to negate
what I understood was one of the goals of Cabrillo -- to simplify things so
that, for one thing, no off times needed to be listed.  So the bottom line
is, instead of generating a summary sheet which includes off times, you put
the off times in a different place, in your Cabrillo submission. I guess
that makes it a tad easier.  But only a tad.

- Jay/K4OGG

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/seccfaq.html
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com