[SECC] [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] TESLA CUP status]

John T. Laney, III K4BAI@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:11:54 -0700

--------------242B219E39B8

In regard to contests this weekend, I am forwarding for your information
the attached message from K3BU regarding the Tesla Cup which will not
really be run this weekend, but you can pretend it is if you like.

73, John, K4BAI.

--------------242B219E39B8