[SECC] Fwd: Ack:M2000-04733 (Re: AA - PH)

Gary McConville wb4sq@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:33:03 -0700 (PDT)

You CAN submit proper logs to the JARL.  It only took
me two tries (ran two words together the first try).
If anyone wants a sample, I'll email my submission.

PS - JARL doesn't want attachments, so I cut &
pasted... 73s