[SECC] 2000 Texas QSO Party

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:24:30 +0100

September 27, 2000

TO:  Everybody

SUBJECT:	2000 Texas QSO Party
	1400Z Sept 30 to 0500Z Oct 1
	1400Z Oct 1     to 2000Z Oct 1

John, N6MU/M, is flying to Tyler Friday night to be mobile with me in the
Texas QSO Party.

I'll be driving and John will be operating as N6MU/M, and we plan to be
active for most of the contest hours.

Saturday we will be covering the counties North of Tyler (Smith County)
within a boundary of Route 20 on the South, LA border on the East, OK on
the North, and Fannin, Hunt, and Rains counties on the West.  If we have
more time after Rains county (last in the sequence), we'll probably
continue South until stoppng time Saturday night (close to Smith County).

Sunday morning we'll go South of Route 20 to Rusk adn Panola counties and
south to Newton, then go West to Falls then Southeast towards Montgomery.
 It's hard to tell how far we'll get by 2000Z, but we do plan to be near
Route 45 to get to Madisonville (Madison county) for a meeting with some
of the NARS Gang who are managing the contest this year.

If anyone wants a list of counties, in expected sequence, please email
me.  Please look for N6MU/M; I'll be driving and don't expect to operate
unless John finds the pace too strenuous!

Hope to see lots of you and hope conditions on 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters
will cooperate.

Good luck to all!

73, Norm, W3DYA

--