[SECC] The Old Dixie QSO Party

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:18:14 +0000

And I am inclined to agree with Bill. I am also reminded of the
etiquette used aboard naval warships when dining. Conversations
regarding politics, sex, and women were strictly prohibited. And I
excused ( polite word for "threw out of the wardroom" ) more than one
officer who violated those.

My ancestors arrived here in 1604. One of them was one of the rowers
who took Washington across the river. Several were at the convention
which resulted in the Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution. Several fought for the North and South in the Civil War.

I am NOT "politically correct" and I damn well never will be.

If someone is offended by something I honor, that is their problem. My
family in NC owned slaves, and one of these slaves killed a union
soldier attempting to rape one of the women of the house.

Finally, this message violates the "etiquette" mentioned, and for that
I apologize.

Now, what is the numerical equivilent of "If you don't agree with me,
go to hell! )

00?
Ed