[SECC] Huntsville Hamfest meeting

greg and leann richard k4no@home.com
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 05:06:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C127A3.799A6A80

There will be 2 meetings of the SECC at the Huntsville Hamfest.  We will =
meet in the area just south of the registeration tables.  When you walk =
into the south hall at the civic center,  about 30 feet inside the door =
is a group of tables where they have registeration.  Behind the tables =
another 50 feet or so is the door to go into the arena where the flea =
market and dealer show is held.

There is a hallway that leads to some of the meeting rooms where forums =
are held to the south of the registeration table.  We will meet in that =
hall.  I'll be the guy holding the section of Rohn 45G..

I'll have a sign that says SECC. We will meet at 10 AM.  Hamfest opens =
at 9 AM.
www.hamfest.org is the website.  =20

Greg K4NO

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C127A3.799A6A80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>There will be 2 meetings of the SECC at the =
Huntsville=20
Hamfest.&nbsp; We will meet in the area just south of the registeration=20
tables.&nbsp; When you walk into the south hall at the civic =
center,&nbsp; about=20
30 feet inside the door is a group of tables where they have=20
registeration.&nbsp; Behind the tables another 50 feet or so is the door =
to go=20
into the arena where the flea market and dealer show is =
held.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>There is a hallway that leads to some of the meeting =
rooms=20
where forums are held to the south of the registeration table.&nbsp; We =
will=20
meet in that hall.&nbsp; I'll be the guy holding the section of Rohn=20
45G..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'll have a sign that says SECC. We will meet at 10 =
AM.&nbsp;=20
Hamfest opens at 9 AM.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A =
href=3D"http://www.hamfest.org">www.hamfest.org</A> is the=20
website.&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Greg K4NO</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C127A3.799A6A80--