[SECC] ARRL 10 M Contest

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:18:39 -0500

Hello all:

Thanks to W4AN, I was able to operate his station near Dahlonega in the
ARRL 10 M Ccontest this past weekend, high power CW only.

Results appear to be 2260 x 141 = 1,275,204.  I think that was 61 IS and
VE mults plus 80 countries.  I missed DC and VY2.  The only mult I heard
and did not work was IS0.  I heard IS0HQJ on the skew path Sunday AM.
But he wouldn't answer me.  I marked the frequency and tried back as
soon as the band opened directly, but he wasn't there and I never heard
him again.

Thanks for all the QSOs.  (I never heard NQ4I who was on for a couple of
hundred QSOs on Sunday afternoon.)

73,

John, K4BAI.