[SECC] Upcoming activity

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 08:50:49 -0500

I have a difficult time thinking more than a month ahead, so the next thing
on the horizon for me is ARRL-DX SOLP all bands. If I can swing it, I may
also do a full effort for the first time in the phone version.  I am unsure
of my schedule Saturday but it looks like I will not be able to do the CW
Sprint.  If Rick puts a group together for WPX CW from NQ4I, I may ask to
join.

I'm envious of Gary's new 2L on 40, which is my weakest band.  I don't have
room for a 2L and I tried a wire beam which was more trouble than it was
worth, so I'm back to two dipoles at right angles.  But at least they are
both a bit higher than last year, so I'll try to be optimistic.

Anyone else want to volunteer your schedule?

- Jay, K4OGG

(Thanks to NE4S for updating the web site with our new members!)