[SECC] Upcoming activity

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:40:12 -0500

The new 40M beam seems to work well...In the YK9A pileup last night,
I got them (barefoot) in about 10 minutes, part of that spent listening
to pick up the split pattern. (They're good ops, too!)

It was also fun to work a rearranged version of my own callsign!

73, Gary
K9AY

PS -- I also installed two 360-foot Beverages for 40M receiving; aimed
NE and NW.  They are much lower noise and more directional than the
beam.  Hope they help the EU and JA totals in the ARRL 'test!