[SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Dayton Murphy Marauder reunion

James Nail jbnail@netzero.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:07:12 -0500

WOW!!!

What a blast from the past! Of course I remember meeting you Jim.  Good to
hear from you.  I also didn't know Alan (HSU) was now KM2P.  Well It is
nice to know some oldtimers (!) are still active on the bands.  I'm glad
the someone still a recognizable call!!HiHi.  Perhaps we can meet on the
air.  I'm working on bigger antennas, but only have a vertical at the
moment.  The good news is I have space for much more...  Send me an e-mail
when you have a moment.

Thanks for your reply.

73's and CUL  Jim WA2MBP