[SECC] GAQP

Mike Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:11:56 -0800

Hi,

Welcome Larry, K5OT....

An item of discussion for the annual meeting(s) might be the details of the
GAQP.
In continuing the update of the web site, I see the dates are last year's
dates.
Other details may also have changed.  Changing the dates would be very easy.
The rules
almost as easy, just edits.

The server at contesting.com has been "off line" for various functions for a
couple of days.
Overhaul or maintenance of some sort.  But it will be back shortly, and I
want to put up a few changes:
Added K5OT in member table, preliminary info off note from Gary.
Added the first meeting photo page as a common selection.
Added "eHam" and "Contesting.com" as common selection links, a bow to our
benefactors.
Minor edits and smoothing, still no big changes.

I would like a few shack, ant farm, or mug shots for a picture section.
Send jpeg's of modest size, 20k-30k or so.

A keen observer of the new changes, when they finally get posted, will find
a secret way to see a couple of
pics already loaded.  Find it if you can...  Send your pix.

The opening page of this update will have "Feb 20" as the latest change
date, when the update "takes".

That's my update for the moment, mostly a reminder about GAQP info.

Thanks , See you at Dalton and Kenehochee...
73
Mike, NE4S