[SECC] GAQP

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:35:30 -0500

I should have responded to Ben Coleman's posting earlier, but yes, let's
plan on a meeting on March 17 at the Kennehoochie Hamfest.  I don't know
yet about the times of the 'fest or what would be best for us.  I suppose
we could meet near the covered area, at the picnic tables, as in years
past.  Regarding Bill's question about Dalton, I will not be there but if
enough of you show up, have at it!

We have at least two items of business for Kennehoochie:
1.  GQP date, rule changes, etc.
2.  Election of officers

It seems very early to elect officers since they don't take over until
August, but this seems to be best attended meeting we hold each
year.  Plus, with the problems experienced by ARC attracting a crowd for
their hamfest, this might be the best opportunity we'll have to hold an
election.

Thanks again Mike, for your work on the reflector.

73,

- Jay, K4OGG