[SECC] NAQP update #2

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:44:31 -0500

>A bigger problem is where to put the monitor! For now, I have Radio 1 in
>the center, Radio 2 to the left and the monitor to the right -- I prefer
>to look side-to-side with everything at the same level rather than
>up-and-down, but it's not a perfect arrangement.

Gary,

I recently saw a layout that I liked and may copy.  The monitor is in the
center with radios on each side.  I now have the monitor on the right and
my two radios stacked on the left, with radio 1 on the lower level and
radio 2 above.  This works OK but as I hope to get into two radio
contesting more, I want the radio 2 tuning knob more easily
accessible.  This will likely be a project for next summer.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG