[SECC] 2 radio audio switch box

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:36:57 -0500

--=====================_2504961==_.ALT

Greg,

At one time, on the first version of the Contesting.com reflector, there
was a link to an article and a schematic which I am pretty sure was written
by W4AN, which provided the schematic you need.  I just looked around on
the web and couldn't find it.  However, I know I have a copy somewhere at
home and if you want, I can fax it to you.  I know it's easy to build
because I built it.  A schematic for a control box for controlling radios,
antennas and radio audio is on the TRLog web site
here:  http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/2radctlr.html   However, if all you need
is audio switching, this schematic looks like overkill.

Let me know about the fax.

- Jay/K4OGG

At 11:52 AM 1/10/2001, greg richard wrote:

>Can anybody point me towards a schematic for switching audio for 2 radios?
>
>thanks
>
>Greg K4NO

--=====================_2504961==_.ALT

Greg,<br>
At one time, on the first version of the Contesting.com reflector, there
was a link to an article and a schematic which I am pretty sure was
written by W4AN, which provided the schematic you need.&nbsp; I just
looked around on the web and couldn't find it.&nbsp; However, I know I
have a copy somewhere at home and if you want, I can fax it to you.&nbsp;
I know it's easy to build because I built it.&nbsp; A schematic for a
control box for controlling radios, antennas and radio audio is on the
TRLog web site here:&nbsp;
However, if all you need is audio switching, this schematic looks like
overkill.&nbsp; <br>
Let me know about the fax.&nbsp; <br>
- Jay/K4OGG<br>
At 11:52 AM 1/10/2001, greg richard wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
for 2 radios?</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>