[SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] January 2001 NAQP CW Announcement

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:09:07 -0500

On 1/10/01 21:08, Bob Selbrede at k6zz@ccis.com wrote:

>The August 2000 CW Results will be in the Mar-Apr 2001 issue of the NCJ but
>you can take peek at them on the NCJ Web if you wish!  They're on the NCJ
>Web in Adobe Acrobat format at the following URL:
>
>http://www.ncjweb.com/naqpcwaug2k.pdf

Bob, something is wrong.

I looked at this PDF, and find my call (AA4LR) in the soapbox, and in the
team listings (SECC #1), but my SCORE is MISSING.

My claimed score was 239 Q 95 M for 22,705 points.

I do see a listing for K4IU with 235 Q 95 M and 22,230 points. He's also
listed as being on SECC #1. This call doesn't appear anywhere else in the
results.

Could it be this is MY score? You just tagged it with the wrong callsign?

I hope you can edit this before NCJ hits the press.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901