[SECC] WRTC 2002 All SECC Team

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:30:06 -0400

Congratulations to both Bill and John!  And for those of you who might not
have tried the IARU/WRTC in the past, mark your calendar for the weekend of
July 14.  Try this year's IARU as a tune-up for working Bill and John next
year.  The IARU usually gets great EU participation and can be a lot of
fun.  It's only 24 hours so it isn't your typical DX contest/marathon.

See the rules at:  http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-iaru.html

73,

Jay, K4OGG