[SECC] [Fwd: Needed GA Counties]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:02:08 -0400

--------------EBEAB99D0C293680E6D30860

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:04:19 -0400
To: k4pk@mindspring.com
From: Stan Reas <stanreas@rev.net>
Subject: Needed GA Counties
Cc: k4bai@worldnet.att.net

--=====================_3969610==_.ALT

Don:

Here's the list of the Georgia Counties I need:

Appling, Atkinson, Bacon, Baker, Bartow, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brantley,
Bryan, Bulloch, Burke,

Camden, Candler, Catoosa, Charlton, Chattahoochee, Chatooga, Cherokee,
Clinch, Coffee,

Colquitt, Cook, Coweta, Dade, Dawson, Decatur, Dodge, Douglas, Echols,
Effingham, Evans,

Fannin, Forsyth, Gilmer, Glascock, Glynn, Habersham, Hall, Hancock, Harris,
Hart, Irwin,

Jeff Davis, Jefferson, Jenkins, Johnson, Lanier, Laurens, Liberty, Lincoln,
Long, Lumpkin,

McIntosh, Macon, Madison, Meriwether, Mitchell, Montgomery, Morgan, Murray,
Oglethorpe,

Paulding, Pickens, Pierce, Polk, Pulaski, Quitman, Rabun, Randolph, Schley,
Screven,

Seminole, Stephens, Sumter, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Towns, Treutlen,
Twiggs, Union, Ware,

Washington, Wayne, Webster, Wheeler, White, Whitfield, Wilcox, Wilkes,
Wilkinson, Worth

WOW!  I need 92 counties - Hi!

I think you said you might go into Northern Georgia this year in the GA QSO
Party.  So in that area
North of Atlanta I need:

Dade, Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun, Gilmer,
Lumpkin, White,

Habersham, Stephens, Chatooga, Pickens, Dawson, Hall, Bartow, Cherokee,
Forsyth,

Polk, Paulding, Douglas, Hart, Madison, Oglethorpe, Wilkes, Lincoln.

And that's 28 counties.

Here is the message that John, K4BAI put out.

QUOTE
The 2001 Georgia QSO Party will be held on the weekend of July 21-22.
Complete rules, log forms, summary sheets, and some files for NA and TR
can be found on the SECC webpage at: http://secc.contesting.com/. We
have 159 counties and hope to have a lot of mobile or rovers running
around that weekend as well as home stations galore.
Please join in the fun. There are plaques and certificates for all
three power levels (QRP, 100W, QRO). A new low power DX outside North
America plaque sponsored by SEDXC has been added this year.
UNQUOTE

Can't tell from it whether he is going mobile this year.

Look forward to working the GA QSO Party.  But we can never be sure who will
be visiting us that weekend - HI!  Right now there is nothing on our
calendar, but
that can change at any time.

73, Stan

--=====================_3969610==_.ALT

Don:<br>
Here's the list of the Georgia Counties I need:<br>
Appling, Atkinson, Bacon, Baker, Bartow, Ben Hill, Berrien, Brantley,
Bryan, Bulloch, Burke,<br>
Camden, Candler, Catoosa, Charlton, Chattahoochee, Chatooga, Cherokee,
Clinch, Coffee,<br>
Colquitt, Cook, Coweta, Dade, Dawson, Decatur, Dodge, Douglas, Echols,
Effingham, Evans, <br>
Fannin, Forsyth, Gilmer, Glascock, Glynn, Habersham, Hall, Hancock,
Harris, Hart, Irwin, <br>
Jeff Davis, Jefferson, Jenkins, Johnson, Lanier, Laurens, Liberty,
Lincoln, Long, Lumpkin, <br>
McIntosh, Macon, Madison, Meriwether, Mitchell, Montgomery, Morgan,
Murray, Oglethorpe, <br>
Paulding, Pickens, Pierce, Polk, Pulaski, Quitman, Rabun, Randolph,
Schley, Screven, <br>
Seminole, Stephens, Sumter, Tattnall, Telfair, Toombs, Towns, Treutlen,
Twiggs, Union, Ware, <br>
Washington, Wayne, Webster, Wheeler, White, Whitfield, Wilcox, Wilkes,
Wilkinson, Worth<br>
WOW!&nbsp; I need 92 counties - Hi!<br>
I think you said you might go into Northern Georgia this year in the GA
QSO Party.&nbsp; So in that area <br>
North of Atlanta I need:<br>
Dade, Catoosa, Whitfield, Murray, Fannin, Union, Towns, Rabun, Gilmer,
Lumpkin, White, <br>
Habersham, Stephens, Chatooga, Pickens, Dawson, Hall, Bartow, Cherokee,
Forsyth, <br>
Polk, Paulding, Douglas, Hart, Madison, Oglethorpe, Wilkes,
Lincoln.<br>
And that's 28 counties.<br>
Here is the message that John, K4BAI put out.&nbsp; <br>
QUOTE<br>
The 2001 Georgia QSO Party will be held on the weekend of July 21-22.
Complete rules, log forms, summary sheets, and some files for NA and TR
can be found on the SECC webpage at:
We <br>
have 159 counties and hope to have a lot of mobile or rovers running
around that weekend as well as home stations galore. <br>
Please join in the fun. There are plaques and certificates for all <br>
three power levels (QRP, 100W, QRO). A new low power DX outside North
America plaque sponsored by SEDXC has been added this year.<br>
UNQUOTE<br>
Can't tell from it whether he is going mobile this year.<br>
Look forward to working the GA QSO Party.&nbsp; But we can never be sure
who will <br>
be visiting us that weekend - HI!&nbsp; Right now there is nothing on our
calendar, but <br>
that can change at any time.<br>
73, Stan<br>

--------------EBEAB99D0C293680E6D30860--