[SECC] GQP Plans

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:53:19 -0500

I just re-subcribed to the reflector - couldn't handle all that info
without memory overload!

I plan to be QRV next Saturday in Muscogee county.  Won't list all the
counties, but combied with the list from Ed, KN4Y, we should cover most
of the counties in Southern Georgia.

Ed plans to cover CHAT, MARI, SCHL, SUMT, LEE, WORT and the counties East
to BRAN and CMDN and all counties south of that line to the FL border.

I plan to cover the counties above that from MUSC, HARRIS, MERI, SPAL,
BUTT, MNRO, BIBB South to TURN.  Then IRWI to GLYN up to EFFI to CAND,
TATT, APPL, JEFF DAVIS, TELFAIR, BEN HILL and any in the border except
LONG (never got close enough).

That's forty counties on my list, which is about all I have run in the
past two years.  If I do get ahead of my list, I had added others above
that area to TWIG, WKSN, East to BURK.  But I'll be lucky to get close to
40.

I hope SECC has appealed to the propagation gods for good condx!

Hope to hear everyone 599!

73, Norm, W3DYA

PS:  I'm sending a copy of this to the DX stations on my email list - I
know a bunch are looking forward to next weekend hoping condx are as good
as they were on 20 and 15 for the county hunter CW Contest May 5/6.
"NM"