[SECC] GA QSO Party Plans from Savannah

Kt4zb@aol.com Kt4zb@aol.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:06:14 EDT

   There will be three of us on the road Saturday as KT4ZB running Chatham,
Byran, Liberty, McIntosh, Glenn, Brantley, Ware, Appling, Toombs, Candler,
and Bulloch counties.  We may get in a few more; but, I wouldn't bet on it.
We will be testing a new mobile setup using a Kenwood TS-2000 and a High
Sierra antenna system.  This is a new setup in one of the local club member's
explorer and will probably take us all day to figure out how to run it.
We'll be SSB only on all bands will also try and spend time on 40 and even 80
late in the day for those who want the low bands.

   Sunday I'll either be on at the home station or helping some club members
activate the Coastal Amateur Radio Society station - K4NLX. (10, 15 & 20 m
only).

   See you all next weekend - and GOOD LUCK!

   73, Jere