[SECC] Georgia QSO Party

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:23:24 -0400

Hello all:

This is the party that we invited the world to this weekend, Saturday
and Sunday, July 21 and 22.  Let's all be good hosts and be as active as
possible on or near the suggested frequencies during the announced
hours.  Complete info at http://secc.contesting.com/.

Also, a suggestion:  If you hear stations calling a Ga mobile station on
or very near your frequency, you should consider moving off that
frequency and letting the mobile have a chance to make some QSOs.  We
can spread up and down the band as far as we need to.

OK, everyone, now have fun!  73, John, K4BAI.