[SECC] GQP

Allan & Bridget dxcc@dbtech.net
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:57:01 -0500

The folks from AL would be more than happy to join forces...especially since
this person seems overwhelmed with it all of a sudden.  =)

I'm all for revamping the rules, and I didn't know about the "conflict" the
AL QSO party has with TX and LA...it turns out that neither LA nor AL was
mentioned in August's CQ (and yes, I did get the info to them).  Again,
publicity has a lot to do with some of this I think.  I do like the idea of
September as a pre-contest jolt (yet after the September VHF contest)...we
really only conflict with other QSO parties it would seem (oh, yes, and
football)!

Anyway, as long as AI4AA is sponsoring the AL QSO party (and I'm the only
one gainfully unemployed working on it) then we are VERY flexible.
Bridget :0)