[SECC] [Fwd: KC DX Club CW Pileup Contest]

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:40:24 -0400

John & all...

Doug W9WI (dubbed "Mutant" by his TCG friends) always scores high on
the KCDX Club pileup tapes!  Glad to hear he won -- K3ZO is probably
the guy who has won the most.

I never do better than mid-way through the pack, but I blame it on the
beer.  Seems there are lots of well-known contesters near my score,
probably suffering from similar cognitive impairments.

73, Gary
K9AY