[SECC] [Fwd: KC DX Club CW Pileup Contest]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:34:48 -0400

--------------825ACF74E14F5A72D2FA8CF9

Hi Contesters:  A number of you were in Dayton and took the CW pileup
copying tape.  I am forwarding a message from K0VBU indicating that the
entries are being rescored and he will post the really final results
soon.  Apparently the winner will still be Doug, W9WI, whose initially
posted score was 59.  Congrats to Doug who sat at my left elbow during
the session.  Guess he must have benefited by osmosis.  Or maybe I
benefited the same way.  73, John.

--------------825ACF74E14F5A72D2FA8CF9