[SECC] K9AY FD plans

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:01:17 -0400

Good luck Gary.  I will be the CW op at N4WV, the Columbus Amateur Radio
Club, using Vicki Owen's call.  This is the XYL of Joe, KO4RR.   We will
be 3A and will also try to have a VHF station (primarily 6M) and a
satellite station.  Hope everyone has a great time and a safe weekend.
Maybe we can get the thunderstorms to stay away for a change?  If anyone
is near to Columbus and wants to be a relief op for our sole, lonely CW
op, please let me know.  Usually I do the whole 24 hours, but would not
be adverse to some help.  73, John, K4BAI.