[SECC] Amps

Gary McConville wb4sq@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

Jay,

   That all depends on the amplifier's power supply.
The SB220s suggest a double 10A circuit, but Heath cut
corners on the power supply.  Another thing to
consider is distance from the outlet to the breaker
box.  I use 12 gauge which handles 20 amps.  10 gauge
is good for up to 30 amps (clothes dryers) but is hard
to work with.

Gary - WB4SQ