[SECC] Dupes

Courtney Judd - K4WI k4jyo@frontiernet.net
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 07:12:34 -0600

Hi guys, I would like to get some collective wisdom on the practice of just
logging dupes as they occur instead of sri wkd b4. I made 1513 qso's this
past weekend on 10 mtrs of which 64 were dupes. Most came from Run
situations where Writelog identified them as dupes and I logged them again.
A few came from me calling a dx station who didn't identify much in S+P
mode. If one figures 20 seconds per exchange, I used up 21 minutes of
valuable time on logging dupes. I s there any way to figure out if it was
worth it? Thanks
Cort
Courtney Judd K4WI
       ex-K4JYO