[SECC] [Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:43:37 -0500

--------------1242120736093B7AFA3006AA

To: k4bai@worldnet.att.net
From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:35:36 +0000
		Boundary="===========================_ _= 1271057(13515)984162936"

--===========================_ _= 1271057(13515)984162936

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not found.  Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try
sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,
so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to
send it again.  If the problem continues, contact your friendly
system administrator.

     Host cotesting.com not found

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <secc@cotesting.com>

Please reply to Postmaster@worldnet.att.net

--===========================_ _= 1271057(13515)984162936

Reporting-MTA: dns; mtiwmhc26.worldnet.att.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:35:36 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; worldnet.att.net (12.77.233.145)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <secc@cotesting.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; cotesting.com

--===========================_ _= 1271057(13515)984162936