[SECC] KPC-2400 Firmware Release and Manual?

Ernie Ernie" <erniez@hatcreekcopy.com
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:18:39 -0500

Does anyone know if the Kantronics TNC model KPC-2400 had any firmware
releases beyond v.5.0?  I've got a working v.3.0 unit and a dead unit with
v.5.0 in it (think its a blown firmware chip).

I've tried a software application that communicates to the TNC only in
'host' mode and it either does not like v.3.0 firmware, or just does not
like the KPC-2400.  Trying to figure out which it is...

ALSO, if anyone has a manual for the KPC-2400 that has v.5.0 firmware or
later, I'd like to try and obtain a copy from you.  I will pay $ to cover
your copying and mailing expenses, or can copy it and mail it back to you.

Thanks, Ernie KS4Q
Cumming, GA