[SECC] Plaques for 2000 GQP

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:37:47 -0500

Hello guys:  As most of you know, I dropped the ball on ordering the
plaques for the 1999 GQP.  As a result, I had refused offers of money
for the 2000 plaque, feeling that I should get 1999 squared away before
soliciting other money and wanting to make sure we had results available
for 2000.  Thanks to NE4S and K4EA we have results available now and
K4SB is ordering the plaques.  Ed feels it would be best to order the
1999 and 2000 plaques at the same time.

Therefore, I am forwarding to Ed $80.00 for the plaques sponsored by
K4VGI (my father) and K4BAI for 2000.  I will ask the Columbus Amateur
Radio Club to give me a check at their next meeting to forward to Ed.  I
have asked Mike, K4PI to do the same for the SEDXC sponsored plaque.

Would the rest of you please advise Ed, K4SB and send him $40.00 for the
2000 plaques?  K4OGG indicated a desire to sponsor a different plaque
and it would be OK for any of you to swap around if you desire.

The 1999 sponsors not previusly mentioned are:

W4RU, KO4RR/N4WV, AA4Z, K4OGG, AA4TT, W3DYA, AA4GA.  Again, I
acknowledge that most of you have already offered to pay the 2000 money
and I put you off a while.  If anyone wants to sponsor a plaque, please
let Ed know that too, so he can fill in for anyone who drops out.

Many thanks for your understanding and patience guys.  73, John, K4BAI.