[SECC] Re: 2001 GQP Plaques

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 09:43:55 -0400

Ed:  We have some SECC funds that are held by Nancy, NK4U especially for
GQP expenses.  This represents the funds left over in the treasury of the
defunct Dixie DXers.  You should not be out of pocket for any expenses.
Same for Jere, KT4ZB, for postage, etc.  Let Nancy know so she can send
you a check.  At this rate, the funds would soon be depleted, but they
are sufficient for the amounts incurred so far.  73, John, K4BAI.