[SECC] CW sending from CT or NA-Answer

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:07:45 -0500

   I have found the answer to my question about PTT keying on CW for CT and adding a delay before CW character start to be sent. CT version starting at 9.36 added a PTT line on pin 16 of the LPT output. I have modified both of my LPT cw interfaces and added the second keying circuit that provides a keying circuit apart from the CW sending circuit. It works like a champ! The radio now keys and I can add spaces before the text messages so my relays engage before RF is transmitted. I did have to replace a LPT driver board. The old board would only either key the PTT or send CW but not both. Thanks to W4OC for the schematic and to everyone else for the notes.
73, Ken N4UK