[SECC] Sweepstakes

Kent, AE4Y ae4y@mindspring.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:07:48 -0500

I too heard several times that I was a particular stations first GA of the
contest.  This must have been this year's SS phenomena.

In any event, I really didn't intend to operate much, but managed to get in
a couple of hours in between hosting the in-laws who were in for the
weekend.

            AE4Y
       SS SSB Score Summary Sheet

      Band  Contacts     Mults     Score
       1.8         0         0         0
         7        94        18      3384
        14        32         8       512
        21        20        16       608
        28       109        27      5886
     Total       255        69     35190

It was fun, but CW SS is much more satisfying to the soul.

Kent, AE4Y