[SECC] CQ WW CW 2001

Sherman Banks (W4ATL) w4atl@arrl.net
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:35:20 -0500

Well, the cheerleading worked I guess.  I got on for a few hours and I tried
to make as many QSOs as I had time for.  Otherwise, I would have just used
DXBase and looked for countries I needed.  I don't like CQ WW too much,
since I have a hard time making DX QSOs with my meager station.  I can work
DX any other time except these WW weekends.  But Saturday seemed to be bad
for everyone.  All S&P, no runs since Europe can't hear my CQs!

SOAB Low Power

              QSOs   QSO points   Zones   Countries   Multipliers     Score
160m:           0                  0          0
80m:            1                  1          1
40m:           13         24       7         10
20m:           38        107       6         21
15m:           54        154      12         38
10m:           89        249      19         66
Totals:       195        534      45        136           181          96654