[SECC] 160M Op List

Bill Fisher W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:16:43 -0500 (EST)

What about NQ4I?  Rick, can you get on for a few hours each night and run
some of the boys?

I've put a bug in AA4GA's ear to come over to my place for one night.  He
is checking his calendar.

Is K4PI not a member of our club?  He should be!  What about N4NX?  Bill
should be a member too.

EVERYONE:  Not having a 160 antenna is not an excuse.  I worked W4WA one
year from home using a 40M dipole with less than 5w out from the
transmitter.  I think I ultimately ended up working 10 or 15 guys.  Please
get on and support at least the other club members.  We can win this
thing!