[SECC] Starting Band

Bill Fisher W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:39:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jay,

Here is my formula for doing SS:

I'm always on the band where I can work W3's, W8's, and W9's.  When I can
no longer work them, then its time to move.  I start on 20 and when I no
longer here W3's and just a few W9's (Wisconsin), I move to 40M.  I stay
there until the same thing happens (hopefully it won't).

I have never found CQing on 15 meters to be productive.  Same with 10.

73

Bill