[Fwd: [SECC] AL QSO Party Saturday]

John T. Laney, III k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:06:59 -0400

--------------015C5A9B37775B976D741F62

Hello all:  Here is a projected itinerary for NE4S/M for the AL QSO
Party tomorrow.  K5OT had a conflict and cannot participate in AL, but
will try to be QRV from his driveway at home.

The other contests this weekend, Tx QSO Party, La QSO Party, and the QRP
ARCI Fall QSO Party all run during the whole of the AQP.  The exchanges
for the three QSO parties are identical.  RS plus county or SPC.  So, if
you work TX or LA, just send your county and state and let them do the
same.  The QRPI is more complicated only in that one additional piece of
info is required:  The QRP ARCI club number OR power for non-members.
So, a QSO with a QRPer will count for both if you send county plus state
plus power and copy their RST and SPC.

I guess my situation is slightly more complicated, since I have a QRP
ARCI # (1208).  I'll have to decide if it is worthwhile trying to send
it from the mobile if I get a QRP call.

The frequencies are CW:  40 khz up for AL, 50 khz up for LA, 40 to 60
khz up for TX.  QRP is 60 khz up except on 40 where it is 7040.  So we
should all be within the general area of 35 to 65 khz up, I guess.

On SSB:  AL is 3945, 7240, 14280, 21390, 28390.  LA:  3960, 7260, 14260,
21360, 28360.  TX:  3875, 7250, 14250, 21325, and 28300 to 28500.  QRP
is CW only.

Hope to work all of you in many counties in AL between 18Z and 24Z
tomorrow, Sat, Sept. 29.

73,  John, K4BAI.

--------------015C5A9B37775B976D741F62