[SECC] Antenna work

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 10:18:21 -0400

       Hello to all,
             Finally got my tower base poured and all (6) of the guy wire supports screwed in the ground. I hope to have my 120 foot Rohn 25 160m ground plane up by the end of October if I can find some ground help. The plan is to put a 2 or 3 el 40m yagi at the top in spring. The tricky part is mounting the base insulator with the bottom section of tower. I think I need 3 other people in order to do this the right way. One each to hold the guys while I go and tighten each one. These antenna projects sure take a long time! I wasn't able to do a doggone thing over the summer and here it is already in fall and I'm still not ready top do a multi-single.  Anyone interested
in coming to beautiful Gray Court, SC to be part of a ground crew som etime in October???
   73 Ken, N4UK