[SECC] First Real Operation from Texas

N1CC@aol.com N1CC@aol.com
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 02:14:29 EDT

--part1_b0.1b00a672.28e6c0c5_boundary

Hi all:

Most of you know that I moved to Texas in November 2000.  Finally settled
into new home with CCR antenna (Outreach Tripod - Outrunner Vertical.

My first quasi contest will be the Texas QSO Party this weekend.  If you are
taking part or just looking around and hear me on the bands give me a call
and an honest report on signal ... would like to make alternative plans for
CQP and CQWW if I don't have enough signal ... so your comments are very
welcome.

Thanks, and good luck to SECC in this upcoming season  73, Jim N1CC/5

--part1_b0.1b00a672.28e6c0c5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi all:
<BR>
<BR>Most of you know that I moved to Texas in November 2000. &nbsp;Finally settled into new home with CCR antenna (Outreach Tripod - Outrunner Vertical.
<BR>
<BR>My first quasi contest will be the Texas QSO Party this weekend. &nbsp;If you are taking part or just looking around and hear me on the bands give me a call and an honest report on signal ... would like to make alternative plans for CQP and CQWW if I don't have enough signal ... so your comments are very welcome.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks, and good luck to SECC in this upcoming season &nbsp;73, Jim N1CC/5</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b0.1b00a672.28e6c0c5_boundary--