[SECC] Wow!

Courtney Judd Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:04:37 -0600

I like this contest!.. Even with bad weather time outs each morning and loss
of propagation Saturday afternoon..( I only made 230 qso's from noon to 8
PM )....it still turned out to be my personal best numbers of qso's in a
weekend...2099 in 29:30 hours of operation; about 1.2 / minute slightly
better than ARRL dx SSB test. Worked 808 mults with score of 4,163,674
showing. The DX was there, when I get time I will show a list of countries
worked. A BIG thanks goes to Alan KV4T and Bridget KS4YT for use of the
AI4AA call. It was a HUGE plus for me. I ran 99% of the time, only S+P ed
during rain static for loud stations. 73's Cort

Courtney Judd K4WI
2300 County Road 61
Uniontown, Al. 36786
e-mail= k4wi@earthlink.net