[SECC] Re:Walmart ISP

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:23:15 -0400 (EDT)

She has her email client configured wrong.  If she is on Earthlink, she
has to send mail through an earthlink mail server.  If she is on
Bellsouth, she has to send mail through a Bellsouth server.  Using a
remote server is called relaying and almost all ISPs block this because
that is how the spammers do their dirty work.

73

Bill