[SECC] SECC ROSTER

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:32:06 -0400

On 8/13/02 5:24 PM, ROG1984@aol.com at ROG1984@aol.com wrote:

>WA4TII DWIGHT

Dwight,

Your call does not appear in the SECC roster. In fact, the only Dwight on
the roster is K4YJ. Go look at
<http://secc.contesting.com/page7roster.html>

Now, I don't know what this means. It could be that your call wasn't on
the membership roster when the file was handed over to me. It could be
that I did something to the membership roster in the last year. It could
just be an honest mistake.

Although we cannot do anything to repair the damage for the 2001 10m
contest, we can get you on the membership roster for the coming contest
season. if you could go to <http://secc.contesting.com/page6.html> and
fill out the application, we'll get you back on.

You certainly have my apologies. We certainly don't want to exclude
anyone from the club!

Everyone,

Please go to  <http://secc.contesting.com/page7roster.html> and verify
that your information is correct in the membership roster. If you find
something incorrect, please e-mail me, and we'll roll it into the next
membership update.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901