[SECC] dsl service

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:59:43 -0400

Hi all...anybody have any connections with Bell South?? I had DSL service
at the old qth and after 4 weeks of promises etc .they are now advising me
that
I do not qualify for DSL service...I only moved down the street 4 houses!!
It has been promised to me numerous times in the past 4 weeks....now I am
really
frustrated! Its my thought that when they disconnected the old qth they
gave my port to another user and no more are left for me....if I have to ga
back to dial up, then I have to get a 2nd phone line etc....ugh! Really
disgusted here now...de Rick