[SECC] dsl service

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Rick,

 I have Bellsouth for my dial-up internet service. You can get
something called Internet Call Waiting (ICW) that basically is like
regular call waiting except it's for your computer. You load the
software on your computer and if you get a call when you are online it
pops up a box telling you you have a call and you can choose to answer
the call or do various other things. See http://www.bellsouth.com/icw
for information. It's only $4.95 per month, which is a lot cheaper than
a 2nd phone line....

                73's Jeff KU8E