FW: [SECC] Logging ?

Hoeft, Roger V rvhoeft@intergraph.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 08:35:37 -0600

And remember guys, in these politically correct days, those aren't typographical errors you make, you merely suffer from "phalangical dislexia" and should be able to file an ADA claim with the gummint.

73,

	Roger ...
	KA9EKJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan/W4NTI [mailto:w4nti@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 1:29 PM
To: secc@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SECC] Logging ?

Speaking of which....I learned touch typing in high school. (took it to get
close to the chicks).  But I perfected it in the military copying coded
groups on voice HF circuits.  Then later got decent using a Kleinsmidt
teletype.  But to this day I have trouble reaching for the number keys.
Guess my brain got used to the 3 row TTY machines.  Oh well.. hi.

Dan/W4NTI